EC Election key dates
|EC Nominations open||Thursday, 5 January 2017||14:00 (UTC +10)|
|EC Nominations close||Tuesday, 14 February 2017||17:30 (UTC +10)|
|EC Online voting and proxy appointment opens||Thursday, 16 February 2017|
|EC Online voting and proxy appointment closes||Tuesday, 28 February 2017||09:00 (UTC +7)|
|EC On-site voting takes place||Thursday, 2 March 2017||09:00 - 14:00 (UTC +7)*|
Please Note: UTC +10 denotes Brisbane time. UTC +7 denotes Ho Chi Minh City time. Learn more about how APNIC represents time.
*On-site voting commences when the Election Chair announces the start of the voting
About APNIC Election Timelines
The dates and times that govern the APNIC election process are measured backward from the close of voting on election day. Election day is the day of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the APNIC Conference where the election is being held.
During the week of the APNIC Conference, the times are calculated according to local time at the event location. In this case, Ho Chi Minh City time (UTC +7).
- Nominations open approximately 8 weeks before AGM day
- Nominations close approximately 2 weeks before AGM day
- Proxy and Online voting opens 10 working days before AGM day
- Proxy and Online voting closes at 09:00 (48 hours before the election)
- EC on-site voting takes place 09:00-14:00 local time of the event